Missing Links

Missing Links

Friday, March 23, 2018

My American Summer Sprints!

Over the summer of 2017 the family and I went home for vacation and I was able to squeeze in two Sprints. I had to sign up for a US Triathlon membership then register. The website I used was www.trifind.com. It has a fairly large list of triathlons and events around the US. Anyways I completed both but each had a few issues. The first was at Alum Creek passed Polaris north of Columbus called the Columbus TriFest.


The location was very nice and the water was great but very chilly. I chose to wear a wet suit. Yeah that caused me to hyperventilate about 50 meters from the start. So that really hurt my swim time.

















Once I got the wet suit un zipped a bit I found my pace and was off.



















The bike course was nice and well laid out. Easy rollers and just a nice pace.

















The run was slow but cool and well thought out.






Always moving forward!


No comments: